Gta IV Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gta IV Maps

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:18 am

These maps have been made by me in an effort to try and help gamers who are stuck at finding these things. I understand that I do not have a map for everything in GTA IV, however the ones that I have currentley I have deemed to be the most important. As soon as the new map is finished I will most likely had some more maps, but for now this all there will be.

As I said these maps were made by me and I'd like to keep it that way. You can use them however you wish. You may edit them for personal use only. Any other edit to them and such is not allowed. They may not be used on any other site. If you have a question about them please feel free to send me a PM.

Liberty City MapIsland Names

Hidden Armour LocationsHidden Weapon LocationsStunt Jump LocationsSteel Car Locations
Random People LocationsHot Spot LocationsPigeon Locations 1Pigeon Locations 2

Hidden Armour Locations
The hidden armour map is rather self explainitory. The map shows you the locations of armor pickup's that are hidden all over Liberty City. There are 40 of these.
Hidden Weapon Locations
Once again, another map that is rather self explainitory. This map shows the locations of weapon pickup's that are hidden all over Liberty City. There are 125 of these
Stunt Jump Locations
This map shows the locations of all Unique Stunt Jumps in Liberty City. There are 50 of these.
Steel Car Locations
This map shows the locations of the cars you are required to steel for Bruicies Missions. The map does not tell which car is at each location, so you'll have to figure that out your self. There are 32 of these.
Random People Locations
This map shows you the locations of the random people. They are people that you meet and they give you missions to do. There are 22 of these.
Hot Spot Locations
This map shows the locations of the places in Liberty city where you can go get some food or have some fun. There are 28 of these.
Pigeon Locations 1
This map shows you the first 100 pigeons AKA: 'Flying Rats'
Pigeon Locations 2
This map shows you the second 100 pigeons AKA: 'Flying Rats'

Acknowledgements

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile http://grand-theft-auto.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top